The Sales Advisor acts as an ambassador of the Nespresso brand in the Boutique. The mission of the Sales Advisor is to enhance the Nespresso Club Member experience. The Sales Advisor is responsible for handling the Club member’s whole lifecycle with both expertise and emotional bond required by the luxury environment set by the Nespresso brand. Welcome, advise and give a service “Beyond Satisfaction” to all Nespresso customers and prospects. Achieve sales and service targets and respect all guidelines and procedures.
- Welcome Nespresso customers and prospects : Identify their needs, advise on Nespresso products and services.
- Register New Club Members : Present the Club services, the range of accessories and machines, the coffee varieties and advice on the first order. Ensure that all data’s of the customer are recorded in the database.
- Acquire expertise and give briefings : Become a coffee/machine/guidelines/stock expert through regular training. Be able to transmit this expertise to the other persons of the team through briefings.
- Be responsible for your cash register : Be accurate and well organized in order to avoid cash differences.
- Respect Nespresso guidelines and procedures : Wear without any exception the uniform of Nespresso. Ensure that desks and Boutique remain tidy and clean. Fill in coffee walls by the end of the day. Respect the tasks of your colleagues.
KNOWLEDGE AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- French as mother tongue with a good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Luxembourgish and/or German is a plus.
- Expertise in oral communication for each type of customer (open minded, ability to listen, understanding of customer’s needs and ability to capture customer’s interest)
- 1-2 years of commercial experience (customer relations & sales) in a premium brand boutique/company
- Affinities with stock management
- Team player
- Courtesy and maturity
- Computer literate
- Problem identification and solving skills
- Ability to multi tasks, attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Stress resilience
- Strong interest in our products and in coffee in particular. Flexibility and willingness to work in a shift planning environment (weekends & evenings)
HBO education level or equivalent by experience
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar https://nestle.taleo.net/careersection/nespresso/jobdetail.ftl?job=160002JR →