Website TMC Europe
As a mechanical designer, you work at research institutes, engineering agencies or in O.E.M.s on the development or optimization of mechanical products or related processes. The work will mainly be conducted in project teams of various technical disciplines at the customer’s site. It is crucial that you have a good overview of the possible applications of your expertise and that you are able to motivate others.
You have a B.Sc., M.Sc. or PhD. degree in mechanical engineering or a similar education and experience in mechanical design / engineering . During your study or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- designing mechanical constructions in plastic or metal
- high-precision constructions and drive mechanisms
- performing strength calculations
- engineering tools like Pro-E / SolidWorks / Unigraphics / ANSYS
- coaching / managing engineers
- maintaining contacts with suppliers
- monitoring progress and assurance of quality
As a mechanical designer you represent the mechanical discipline in a multi-disciplinary design team and understand mechanical choices in other disciplines, which means you are the mechanical conscience of a project or product. You define, realize and prove practical and robust solutions for innovative product designs that match the according specifications. You are responsible for the quality of the design, technical product documentation and the definition of design rules.
Preferably, you have experience in preparing and delivering technical reports and presentations. You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You are a team player, but you can also act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You have a pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
Excellent primary and secondary conditions of employment, like:
- a market level salary, based on education and experience
- individual profit sharing
- a personal education and coaching budget to develop your career
- specialized business cells
- cool projects
Apply via www.tmcporch.com à register or firstname.lastname@example.org
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar http://www.tmcporch.com →