Act as an ambassador for the Nespresso brand in the Boutique. Welcome, advise and give a service “Beyond Satisfaction” to all Nespresso’s customers and prospects. In absence of the Manager, take over his/her responsibilities : Develop Boutique business and Nespresso visibility by reaching sales and service targets. Lead a team of Coffee Specialists through information and evaluation. Respect Nespresso “Premium Brand Positioning” by respecting the guidelines.
- Achieve growth by developing the Boutique business through machines, coffee sales, accessories sales and New Club Members registration.
- Respect Nespresso guidelines and procedures: Participate to weekly stock counting, daily cash counting and follow up controls to make sure that all procedures are followed by the whole team. Help to check all deliveries and optimise stock holding areas. Follow all merchandising and uniform guidelines. Ensure the maintenance and tidiness of the Boutique.
- Monitor and improve service level through daily evaluation of the team.
In absence of the Manager, The Assistant will :
- Lead the Boutique employees
- Organize the planning of the team and the demo agents.
- Respect budget amounts.
- Communicates properly with all departments involved in the Boutique (accountancy, IT, logistics, marketing …) and respect deadlines.
- HBO education level or equivalent by experience·
- Perfect knowledge of the French language and good knowledge of English
- Expertise in oral communication for each type of customer/team member (open minded, listening, understanding of customer’s/team member’s needs and ability to capture customer’s interest)
- Min. 2 years of experience in people & stock management in an up-market and commercial experience (customer relations & sales)
- Courtesy and maturity
- Computer literate (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Problem identification and solving skills
- Ability to multi tasks, dynamic and attention to detail
- Stress resilience & developed organisational skills
- Strong interest in our products and in coffee in particular.
Flexibility and willingness to work in a shift planning environment (weekends and evenings
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar https://nestle.taleo.net/careersection/nespresso/jobdetail.ftl?job=150005JE →