The Nespresso story began with a simple idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. From its beginning in 1986, Nespresso has redefined and revolutionized the way millions of people enjoy their espresso coffee. It has shaped the global coffee culture.
Our singular focus is on delivering highest quality coffees and ultimate coffee experiences to our consumers cup after cup. We compete in both the business-to-consumer and out of home segments, allowing consumers to enjoy our highest quality coffees at home and to recreate these perfect coffee moments wherever they may be. For more information, visit http://www.nestle-nespresso.com/
As our talent acquisition specialist, you are the driving force behind following responsibilities:
- You manage the end-to-end recruitment process within the agreed timeline, quality level and optimal cost.
- You constantly improve the recruitment process and methodologies, evaluate assessment tools and inform/train all stakeholders.
- For each vacancy, you determine and advise on the preferred approach in close collaboration with line management and HR Business Partner.
We are looking for…
A dynamic and selfstarterpersonality. With your empathy and excellent listening skills you ensure that Nespresso engages the right candidates. Your pro-active communication and thorough follow-up builds up the necessary confidence with line management so that they’ll willingly let you challenge them. Your result focus, action orientation and business acumen will make a difference in this position.
You also have :
- A higher education degree
- 2 to 3 years recruitment experience, preferably in a commercial driven environment (or at an agency with this type of clients/functions)
- Experience with competency based recruitment
- Experience in working with digital sourcing and employer branding recruitment projects is a plus
- A professional level of Dutch, French & English
A challenging job in the HR department in a company that truly cares about its people and valorize HR as a key enabler of success.
Attractive employment conditions, including a 13th month. We also offer excellent training possibilities and opportunities for internal mobility.
Being a part of the Nestlé Group, Nestlé Nespresso SA is committed to the same business principles and core values as its parent company. Integrity, honesty, fair dealing and full compliance with all applicable laws govern our operations and form the basis for our company culture worldwide.
Learning from one another is key. There is room for entrepreneurship and freedom of mind. Teamwork is essential. Nespresso employees have a strong work ethic, are loyal and proud to work for the company. The head office in Anderlecht employs about 190 people.
Full-time / Part-time…
It concerns a full-time employment (38 hours a week) on a temporary base for 6 months.
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar https://nestle.taleo.net/careersection/nespresso/jobdetail.ftl?job=1600034U →