Website TMC Europe
As a software engineer, you work a variety of challenging projects at the core of High-Tech, Healthcare or Automotive companies. You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. Your activities will mainly focus on the design and development of (new) software application and/or embedded systems. It is crucial that you have a good overview of possible software design methodologies, operating systems and programming languages and that you are able to motivate this to others.
You have a B. Sc. or M.Sc. degree in embedded systems, Computer Sciences, Informatics or similar education with several years of experience in software – of system development related topics. During your M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You are familiar with structured and/or object orientated development methodologies and development environments like C, C++, C#, Java or Linux;
• You are familiar with various Operating Systems like, Windows, Android, iOS and Linux.
• You have affinity with testing and testing strategy;
• You are able to build software throughout the development cycle, from requirements specification to implementing and testing the software. Experience with using various requirement management tools, SCM, bug tracking, automatic build, and planning tools;
• Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
• Finally we expect you have a result driven attitude and excellent communication skills.
You know, how to specify, design and implement complex software systems in a multi-disciplinary environment. Preferable, you have experience in requirements management and stakeholder management in dynamic environments.
You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You are a team player, but you can also act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You have a pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial mind-set, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written (English) communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
- A challenging project at high-end clients;
- Excellent contractual arrangements based on employeneurship model of TMC:
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Employed by specialized business cells;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
Apply via www.tmcporch.com à register or email@example.com
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar http://www.tmcporch.com →