The Sales Advisor acts as an ambassador of the Nespresso brand in the Boutique. His/Her mission is to enhance the Nespresso Club Member experience. The Sales Advisor is responsible for handling the Club member’s whole lifecycle with both expertise and emotional bond required by the luxury environment set by the Nespresso brand. The Sales Advisor welcomes, advises and gives a service “Beyond Satisfaction” to all Nespresso customers and prospects. He/She achieves sales and service targets and respects all guidelines and procedures.
- Achieve Sales Targets: Reach sales targets of Nespresso machines, coffee and accessories.
- Welcome Nespresso customers and prospects: Identify their needs, advise on Nespresso products and services.
- Register New Club Members: Present the Club services, the range of accessories and machines, the coffee varieties and advice on the first order. Ensure that all data’s of the customer are recorded in the database.
- Acquire expertise and give briefings: Become a coffee/machine/guidelines/stock expert through regular training. Be able to transmit this expertise to the other persons of the team through briefings.
- Be responsible for his/her cash register: Be accurate and well organized in order to avoid cash differences.
- Respect Nespresso guidelines and procedures
KNOWLEDGE AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Perfect knowledge of the Dutch and French language and good knowledge of English
- Expertise in oral communication for each type of customer (open minded, listening, understanding of customer’s needs and ability to capture customer’s interest)
- 1-2 years of commercial experience (customer relations & sales) in a premium brand boutique/company
- Team player
- Courtesy and maturity
- Computer literate
- Problem identification and solving skills
- Ability to multi tasks, attention to detail
- Stress resilience
Strong interest in our products and in coffee in particular. Flexibility and willingness to work in a shift planning environment
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar https://nestle.taleo.net/careersection/nespresso/jobdetail.ftl?job=160002XK →