As a Development Project Engineer within our EMEA Development Center, you will be involved in the development of heat-pumps and commercial air conditionings, taking account of the requirements of clients and production. Core tasks in these developments include:
- the definition of product specifications, development of the mechanical and cooling design and the testing and adaptation of the products in accordance with relevant European regulations.
- Equally important is your role as contact person between Design and other departments such as Procurement, Quality and Production, whereby you will acquire a good insight to the whole Daikin production process.
- You will also determine which tests and evaluations the products must undergo and you will analyse the test results.
- You will determine your own work-plan autonomously and you will take account of the global planning within and outside the Design Department.
- You will regularly discuss your interim results with the management, make diagnoses and ensure the setting up and implementation of action plans to identify and avoid bottlenecks.
- You have a civil or industrial engineering diploma, for example in mechanics or electro-mechanics.
- You are a person with a strong technical interest, willing to lead and follow-up a project.
- You are a team player who is driven to find solutions for technical requirements and specific client enquiries.
- You enjoy playing an active role in projects and you have the requisite self-discipline to draw up timetables, make priorities and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of both spoken and written Dutch and English are essential for this position.
- This vacancy is open to both recent graduates and candidates with experience.
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, … Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
Interested in strengthening our team?
Send your application letter and CV, preferably by email, to email@example.com , for the attention of Katelijne Vandenbroucke. Our address: Daikin Europe, HRM, Zandvoordestraat 300, 8400 Ostend. Tel. +32 59 55 47 54
OR register at www.daikin.be/jobs. Follow the instructions and your CV will be automatically transmitted to us.
Maybe see you soon, because think about it… Daikin’s got the talent!