The IS/IT Support Manager will be responsible for the service management of the information systems and the IT support services. He/she will manage the service desk activities – incident and problem management -, manage IT services through suppliers, LGO and local IT support team, manage the IT assets, the work-processes and procedures and manages the IT service budget. He/she will act as an escalation point for prioritized incidents.
Thanks to his/her service mindset. The IS/IT Support Manager is a success factor in maintaining the IT services to a quality level that is in line with the business requirements and key stakeholders. He/she will follow-up the quality through different KPI’s.
- Ensure IT incidents are solved through suppliers, LGO and local IT team within agreed service level objectives.
- Ensure Service Desk process and procedures are maintained for a correct management of IT incidents
- Track recurring incidents in order to investigate the root cause and solve it.
- Propose improvement in the procedures, infrastructure to reduce the recurring incidents, and the resolution time.
- Perform incident analysis in order to close root cause for regular incidents.
- Ensure the list of external suppliers, and coordinates is maintained.
- Ensure there is a process for incident and problem resolution, together with escalation procedures.
- Perform regular Service Review Meetings with suppliers to cover service performance and follow-up on improvements.
IT Support management
- Management of Nespresso Performance and Development Cycle.
- On boarding and off boarding of team members according to HR guidelines.
- Setup 1-2-1 with team members to coach and develop.
Work process & procedures
- Ensure the IT processes and procedures are created, maintained and stored in a central repository.
- Ensure the business stakeholders are informed of the IT processes and procedures.
- Follow-up on audit reviews, audit results, builds and implement action plans to close audit findings if any.
KNOWLEDGE AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Bachelor in ICT or similar through experience
- 2 years of experience in Service Management function
- Good general knowledge of office suites, ERP applications (SAP is a plus)
- Perfect knowledge of the local languages (French/Dutch and English).
- Experience in working for a retail organisation
• People Management skills
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar https://nestle.taleo.net/careersection/nespresso/jobdetail.ftl?job=1600036B →