Energy, Utilities & Chemicals Senior Consultant – Change Management | Capgemini Belgium
Capgemini Consulting is the strategy and transformation consulting brand of the Capgemini Group, one of the world’s largest provider of Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing services. We offer transformational excellence through our understanding of our customer challenges, and this across business sectors.
Energy, Utilities & Chemicals
Senior Consultant – Change Management
Capgemini Consulting’s Energy, Utilities & Chemicals (EUC) practice is an undisputable leader globally and in several geographies (e.g. France) providing strategic and management consulting services to CEOs and senior executives helping them addressing the various industry challenges through the complete value chain from Generation, Transport, Distribution and Marketing & Sales: Renewable Energy, Nuclear, Smart Energy Services, Operation Excellence…
We distinguish ourselves by being not only involved in strategy formulation but also in the pragmatic implementation of this strategy and its associated services.
A Strategy/Management Consultant works in multi-disciplinary teams and is involved in responding to a variety of strategic, business and/or operational questions addressing topics within marketing, business transformation, customer experience improvements, strategic/business investment analysis and financial appraisal, operational excellence, technological innovations and new services launches.
To support its ambitious growth strategy and to leverage on Capgemini Consulting sector leadership, Capgemini Consulting Belux is recruiting a Senior Change Management Consultant to join immediately the Change Management team of a large transformation program.
N.B. : After the project delivery, the Senior Consultant will join the local Change Management competence group and will have the opportunity to deliver cross-sectors.
The ideal candidate has a working experience of 3 to 6 years with Change Management proven experience at another leading strategic/management consultancy firm. A strong academic background is also requested; an academic degree completed with an MBA would be plus.
Candidates must have a right mix of analytical and personal skills, the quality to shine, the modesty to win together and the ambition to be successful in the Utilities industry.
- Strategy/Management consulting background
- Business Development minded/track record
- 3~6 years experience in Change Management leading to a practical knowledge of :
- The people part of transformation
- Stakeholders management
- Development and delivery of Communication plan
- Development and delivery of Learning & Development services
- Organization Design & Transformation including Target Operating Model, Roles & Responsibility, Competence Management, Governance, Impact Analysis …
- Working experience with major Utilities in Belgium is a plus
- Strong general consulting skills and the ability to overcome internal barriers through drive, determination, influencing skills
- Practical knowledge of business process improvement methods & tools such as Lean, BPR, …
- Ability to empathize with clients in politically challenging environments and to work to demanding timeframes/deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with high levels of enthusiasm and a good team player to integrate the local organization and the global communities
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
After the project delivery, the Senior Consultant will join the local Change Management competence group and will have the opportunity to deliver cross-sectors.
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar https://www.be.capgemini.com/careers/energy-utilities-chemicals-senior-consultant-change-management →