Within the EMEA Development Centre, the Reliability Test Section is responsible for the introduction and launch of newest models and focuses on the testing of new prototypes before they are launched on the market.
A big challenge, because in this section detailed checking and testing is done to assure the reliability of the Daikin products.
- Development tests for the newest products
- Analysis and evaluation of test results
- Introducing the latest test methods
- Contact with specialized research centers (national and international)
- Continuous search for improvement and rolling out of these improvement projects
- Technical supporting function towards suppliers and field claims
- Industrial Engineer electro mechanics, energy techniques or equal
- Interested in applied engineering (refrigeration, material engineering, sound engineering, ….)
- Team player who possesses the necessary listening and communication skills
- Problem solver
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
What we offer
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, … Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
Interested to join our team?
Send your motivation and CV preferably by e-mail to Katelijne Vandenbroucke at firstname.lastname@example.org . Our address: Daikin Europe, HRM, Zandvoordestraat 300, 8400 Ostend. Tel. +32 59 55 46 84.
OR Register yourself at www.daikin.be/jobs.. Just follow the instructions and your application will be automatically sent to us.