Website TMC Belgium
We are looking for a position responsible for DSP algorithms for automotive audio and engine sound control applications. As a scientist or Engineer at TMC, you work on challenging projects that play a crucial role in our clients’ business. Operating in dynamic, multi-disciplinary teams, you sharpen your technical know-how as well as your soft skills by cooperating with your peers. You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. It is crucial that you have a good overview of the possible applications of your expertise and that you are able to communicate this to others.
You will join in a team involved in the worldwide research, design, development, manufacture, marketing and sale of audio solution and technologies for consumer and automotive markets. This technical position is responsible for designing, implementing and troubleshooting DSP algorithms for automotive audio and engine sound control applications, and developing user interfaces for configuration of automotive audio DSP algorithms using Perl and Python programming languages.
The aim is to achieve loud noises without distortion or breaking the speakers. You must be able to listen, measure and tune for acceptance.
Knowledge about audio and electro-acoustics is a must. A strong theoretical background to understand the signal processing audio algorithms is also required.
Key words: Audio, Acoustics, DSP, electro acoustics, filters
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or academic equivalent concentrating on Digital Signal Processing (DSP). Several years post-degree industry experience required involving the design, prototyping, implementing and troubleshooting of DSP algorithms for audio and engine noise cancellation applications for automotive amplifiers
- You must have excellent English communication skills (written and verbal).
- A challenging project at high-end clients;
- Excellent contractual arrangements based on employeneurship model of TMC:
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Employed by specialized business cells;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
Apply via www.tmcporch.com à register or email@example.com
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar http://www.tmcporch.com →