The Product Development Department develops products for the various Daikin pillars and factories in Europe. A specific aspect of the product development is the design of the electrical and electronic controls. The Electrics section is responsible for this.
- As Project Engineer within our European Development Center, you are mainly involved in the controls development of HVAC equipment for the EMEA market.
- In concrete terms you will deal with PCB hardware and embedded software, including the user interfaces. You will also assist with the development of switch boxes for the same equipment.
- Your core tasks include the formulation of electric, software and user interface specifications, the development and testing of these in collaboration with our external partners and with the HVAC development engineers.
- You autonomously define your work pattern and you are responsible for global planning inside and outside of the department.
- You have regular meetings with the management to discuss interim results, you make diagnoses and are responsible for the drawing up and carrying out of action plans so as to uncover and anticipate any bottle necks.
- You have a civil or industrial engineering diploma, with a specific interest in electrical, electronic and software development.
- You are a team player who is driven to find solutions for technical requirements and specific client enquiries.
- You enjoy playing an active role in projects and you have the requisite self-discipline to draw up timetables, make priorities and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of both spoken and written English is essential for this position.
- This vacancy is open to both recent graduates and candidates with experience.
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Location: Technologiepark Zwijnaarde 19, 9052 Ghent
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels, Ghent and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, … Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
Interested in strengthening our team?
Send your application letter and CV, preferably by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Céline Maene. Our address: Daikin Europe, HRM, Zandvoordestraat 300, 8400 Ostend. Tel. +32 59 55 46 84.
OR register at www.daikin.be/jobs. Follow the instructions and your CV will be automatically transmitted to us.
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar http://www.daikin.be/jobs →