Responsible to perform the demand plan by application of best practice and efficient processes, to ensure that finished goods are available, meet customer demand, at the right stock location and with high freshness, whilst minimising costs.
Contribute to Strategic and Tactical (18 months) business planning via Monthly Business Planning and the Dynamic Planning Framework.
‘Elaborate the Demand Planning on the product categories: Coffee, Machines, and Accessories (B2C, B2B)
- Build the demand plan for a 18 month horizon.
- Ensure the operational forecast’s uniqueness.
- Build a Global sales projection on Coffee, Machines, and Accessories over a 18 month horizon
- Support the Business to establish the budget (including Logistics Budget) and his follow-up
- Consolidate the appropriate reporting to enhance the deltas vs. Budget and vs. last projection, and identify the main reasons by performing gap analysis
Perform Monthly Business Planning (MBP) on Coffee, Machines, and Accessories (B2C, B2B)
- Coordinate the collaborative process with the related departments acc. to HQ guidelines
- Animate and challenge information, and reach global commitment on a monthly basis, on hypothesis
Machine Partner management
- Manage the relationship with the HQ, Machine Partners (MP) and direct suppliers to ensure efficient and cost-effective replenishment.
- Implement continuous improvement program with our MP’s through regular meetings to review performances & improve process inspired by NCE tools;
- Set adequate measures and respective target values for service to effectively monitor the MP’s performance
Implement & maintain appropriate tools to support a performing Demand Plan and monitor Supply Chain performance
Knowledge and Professional skills
- University Degree or equivalent with specialization in Supply Chain
- At least 3/5 years of professional experience in Demand and Supply Planning
- Knowledge/Use of forecast resp. Planning tools
- Stress resilient and hard worker
- Interest for the coffee business
- Strong analytical skills
- Like to negotiate, influence and convince people
- Problem solving and decision making
English (fluent spoken and written) – French and/or Dutch
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar https://nestle.taleo.net/careersection/nespresso/jobdetail.ftl?job=160000XU →