As EMEA Development Centre, we develop air-conditioning, heating, refrigeration and applied products and solutions which are produced in different factories located within and outside Europe. These products are put on the market through our various Daikin distributors and affiliates within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As Daikin strives to maintain the highest Quality level, a specific department within the EMEA Development Centre focuses on the Design Quality, Compliance, Support & Facilities.
Within the department, the Support & Facilities section, and especially the support group focusses on the control of Design facilities, budget and resources.
You will be responsible for :
- Coordinating and resolving all IT issues in the development department regarding the design & drawing programs (CAD-systems, soft- and hardware matters,…).
- You are the key contact person for the design engineers regarding all system information changes and updates. Therefore you will be in constant contact with the system providers, keeping yourself trained and informed.
- Keeping an eye on technical and cost objectives, you will be involved in various reporting activities throughout the department regarding f.e. ISO, budget and KPI matters.
- You have a Master degree in Business Engineering, Economics,Applied Economics or Commercial Sciences, …
- You have a good knowledge of IT and are interested in ICT Solutions (drawing & design systems, hard- &software)
- You are a team player and a problem solver with lots of critical thinking skills.
- You have a keen attention to detail and a high regard to quality.
- You are able to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have strong communication skills with internal & external partners.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, … Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
Interested to join our team?
Send your motivation and CV preferably by e-mail to Katelijne Vandenbroucke at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our address: Daikin Europe, HRM, Zandvoordestraat 300, 8400 Ostend. Tel. +32 59 55 47 54.
OR Register yourself at www.daikin.be/jobs Just follow the instructions and your application will be automatically sent to us.