Business Analyst Financial Services | Capgemini Belgium
Business Analysts at Capgemini play a leading role in national and international projects at the intersection of business and IT. Besides in-depth market knowledge and subject-matter expertise, they have knowledge of key technologies and standards. Capgemini is well represented in the financial sector thanks to our specific market knowledge and subject-matter expertise.
As Business Analyst you are particularly active in developing, implementing and improving business processes. In continuation of that you will contribute to the definition and improvement of information processing in general, as well as individual information systems, to optimally support the business processes. You also will advise on the establishment of administrative processes. You will use your knowledge, experience and network in order to acquire new contracts and you are able to develop new solutions and service offerings.
Capgemini distinguishes a number of areas where a Business Analyst can specialize:
- Payments: focuses particularly on SEPA. The strive for a Single Euro Payments Area will require a great effort from all the banks. Most of our analysts are working in this area. Focus varies from conducting strategic studies to the implementation of back-office systems.
- Capital Markets: stricter laws and regulations, consolidation, introduction of new products, outsourcing and offshoring of business processes and IT and the impact of increasingly demanding customers, lead to a quickly changing Capital Markets field (Financial Markets, Securities and Asset Management ). The focus is on reducing costs and risks, analyze and implement laws and regulations and more efficient and effective organizational design, business processes and their supporting information systems.
- Banking: focuses on product innovations, shared service centers, developing new service concepts, optimization of distribution channels (Internet, call centers, mobile channel) and the replacement of systems by building or off-the-shelve solutions. All this takes place in the field of (amongst others) savings, loans and mortgages.
- Insurance and Pensions (Life insurance, Pensions, Property and Casualty): focuses on the market of insurers, life insurers and pension funds. Issues are changes in regulations and insurance products, due to changing legislations, increases cost awareness and optimization of business processes. Key issues are: improvement of customer/participant communication, channel management and cost reduction.
- Business Process Management (BPM): focus on the analysis, design, improvement and implementation of processes. Advise in the areas of tooling, methods and techniques, and implementing them. Translation of requirements regarding compliance and operational risk management into concrete measures in the process design. Testing the quality of processes in order to improve them and make process performance measurable.
- Master or Bachelor degree;
- Ambitious men and women with at least two years of relevant work experience as a (Junior) Business Analyst within the same market or subject-matter areas, or experience in similar roles within this field, such as Functional Designer, Information Analyst, System Analyst or Process Analyst;
- For the Business Analyst we seek also highly motivated professionals with at least five years of appropriate work experience and an appealing (management-tier) network;
- Cooperation, entrepreneurship and professionalism are highly valued;
- Commercial skills in order to position our services in the market;
- Proven good communication (Dutch, French and English) and consulting skills.
The offer of Capgemini
You want to work in complex projects for major clients in the financial market. You also want to work at a consulting firm where it is about content, passion, teamwork and encouraging personal input and development.
At Capgemini, sharing knowledge is one of the main goals. We organize regularly events where you get to know the latest techniques and where you share important developments with colleagues. Also international online Capgemini communities are widely used, where people discuss methods, trends, projects and everything else you find interesting. Capgemini also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself at the Capgemini Academy, where you can get additional licenses recognized in your field. We really invest in your future.
We also offer an excellent benefits package.
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar https://www.be.capgemini.com/careers/business-analyst-financial-services →