The Nespresso story began with a simple idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. From its beginning in 1986, Nespresso has redefined and revolutionized the way millions of people enjoy their espresso coffee. It has shaped the global coffee culture.
Our singular focus is on delivering highest quality coffees and ultimate coffee experiences to our consumer’s cup after cup. We compete in both the business-to-consumer and out of home segments, allowing consumers to enjoy our highest quality coffees at home and to recreate these perfect coffee moments wherever they may be.
In line with the Nespresso brand & business strategy grow the household consumer base in Belgium and Luxemburg for Nespresso, by optimizing sell-out of machines in all channels and maximizing New Club Member registration.
As our B2C Commercial Director, you are the driving force behind following responsibilities:
- New Club Member Acquisition strategy and annual plan across all channels (execution with channel owners)
- Activity and achievements of the B2C Trade Channel team.
We are looking for…
A dynamic and sales driven personality. With your effective business planning, sales and negotiation skills you ensure that Nespresso engages sustainable growth in the B2C trade segment. Your result focus, action orientation and leadership capabilities will make a difference in this position.
You have :
- A university degree. A Marketing or Economics background is an advantage.
- Extensive commercial experience including sales and marketing in a branded goods company or FMCG company/channels.
- More than 10 years in business operations experience in sales, trade marketing or marketing.
- Extensive experience in key account management.
- People management experience is essential.
- Field Sales experience is an advantage
- Has successfully delivered on KPIs, especially top line business results
- Proven negotiation skills
- A professional level of Dutch, French & English
A challenging job in the Management Committee, attractive employment conditions including a 13th month, bonus. We also offer excellent training possibilities and opportunities for internal mobility.
Being a part of the Nestlé Group, Nestlé Nespresso SA is committed to the same business principles and core values as its parent company. Integrity, honesty, fair dealing and full compliance with all applicable laws govern our operations and form the basis for our company culture worldwide.
Learning from one another is key. There is room for entrepreneurship and freedom of mind. Teamwork is essential. Nespresso employees have a strong work ethic, are loyal and proud to work for the company. The head office in Anderlecht employs about 190 people.
Full-time / Part-time…
It concerns a full-time employment (38 hours a week).
Om te solliciteren gaat u naar https://nestle.taleo.net/careersection/nespresso/jobdetail.ftl?job=160003N3 →